Sunday 3 February 2008

First lines...

And hopefully not last words!

I though I might start a blog to see if anyone might be interested in whatever random stuff I blurted out. This could include any number of the following: vague and perhaps somewhat humorous anecdotes; interesting sites I have found either myself or through StumbleUpon; rants upon the stupidity of authories (or anything I feel like); excited burblings about my latest music event (or horror stories of same); perhaps even some spiritually enlightened comment about an experience I've had (if you're lucky :-P ).

Who knows, maybe no-one will ever read it! But if someone does, and this is you, I hope you enjoy it.

Anyway, first interesting thing happening: tomorrow evening at College, I am performing in a Chinese New Year concert. The piece is a crazy modern piano duet that is reasonably difficult (read - bloody hard) so I'll be up at dawn to practice tomorrow.

Well, I've spent long enough on this post, so I'll finish up for now. If I think of anything else I'm desperate to add, I can edit it later.

Tata for now,

gaidheal

No comments: